What to bring.
What not to bring.
- Several changes of clothes, one in darker tones and one in lighter tones.
- Dark and light tone does not mean black and white.
- Please bring solids colored tops, bottoms and jackets!
- No busy prints, or tight patterns.
- Leave anything with words, lettering or logos at home. These are powerful eye magnets that kill a portrait.
- Long sleeves are very good in business portraits for both genders.
- Lots of options, the more the merrier.
- Minimal bling.
- Hair should be neat and freshly trimmed.
- Absolutely NO gel in your hair.
- If you do not wish to pay for a make-up artist, make-up should be on the minimal side, not strong.
- Skin wants to be soft and dry. Damp, oily skin will shine and you won't like the results.
To discuss what to bring to your portrait session
call Rick Hydren at 508-954-1298 today.
What to wear. What not to wear.
What to bring. What not to bring.
The World's Greatest Egg Recipe
© Sharon & Richard Hydren